Organic Coconut Nectar
This highly sustainable natural sweetener is harvested from the flower blossoms of coconut trees. Coconut nectar has a substantially low glycemic index, which means it introduces slowly into the bloodstream therefore avoiding the spikes that cause sugar crashes, a fine alternative for people with Type II diabetes. This unique sweetener offers more vitamins and minerals – and often, in much higher quantities – than any other sweetener, offering benefits that can improve muscle tone and skin, and maintain proper blood pressure and PH balance.
TO LEARN MORE:
- Low Glycemic Index, meaning the nectar is absorbed slowly into the blood stream improving metabolic health. Remarkably high levels of valuable vitamins and minerals.
Here’s how Coconut Nectar compares
to other sweeteners:
- Twice the Magnesium
- Four times the Potassium
- Ten times the Zinc
- More than 20 times the Nitrogen
- More than 40 times the Chloride (which helps maintain fluid balance in the body)
- Significantly higher levels of Vitamin C, Thiamine, Copper, Sulphur, Phosphorus
Organic Cocoa Mass
This is the purest form of the dried and roasted cocoa bean, produced by grinding the bean into a paste and then melting to a precise temperature. Although it has no alcohol, cocoa mass is also known as chocolate liquor and is a key ingredient to creating commercially available chocolate. Chocolate has long been associated with luxury and special occasions, and with good reason. This deliciously desirable “decadent” ingredient is also one of the most healthful. Chock full of amazing antioxidants, this chocolate also offers benefits associated with preventing stress, cancer, cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer’s Disease.
- High in minerals, including iron, phosphorus, potassium and copper
- Excessive amount of antioxidants,including many of the cancer-fighting heart-healthy Flavinols
- High in the antioxidant Resveratrol, which helps protect the brain and nervous system
- Contains theobromine and phenethylamine, helping increase seratonin levels in the brain and enhancing mood
- High in sulphur and magnesium, which help reduce stress and promote healthy bones, teeth, skin and hair
Organic almonds are rich in vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber. Eating almonds can boost levels of vitamin E in the bloodstream. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that defends your cells against damage and prevents artery-clogging oxidation of cholesterol.
- High in manganese, vitamin E, magnesium, tryptophan, copper, vitamin B2, phosphorus
- Rich in top quality protein, including essential amino acids
- Healthy monounsaturated fats, linked with lowering “bad” LDL cholesterol and raising HDL
- High in fiber and antioxidants
Quinoa is an ancient seed that was discovered by the Incas three to four hundred years ago. They believed it increased the stamina of their warriors. Today it is it is known as the superfood of the future, and with good reason.Quinoa is a complete protein containing all 9 essential amino acids. It contains almost twice as much fiber as other grains, which helps prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Contains Iron which carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles.
- Contains Lysine which is used for tissue growth and repair.
- Contains Magnesium which may reduce Type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control.
- Rich in Riboflavin(B2) and Manganese, an antioxidant.
Organic Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is a key ingredient used in the creation of chocolate that takes Blissfully Better Toffee Thins to another dimension. Cocoa butter comes from the Theobroma plant, which translates in Greek to “food of the gods.” Because very few chocolates available on the market are made with our super star ingredient, coconut blossom nectar, we make from scratch all the chocolate used in our recipes. This adds an amazingly rich and lovely flavor unlike any other chocolate you’ve tasted before.
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No pesticides or herbicides
- Contains theobromine, which has been used as a cough suppressant and also to treat asthma and high blood pressure
Rich in taste, yet offering health benefits too, Vanilla is the perfect addition for our Sea Salt Caramel Thins! Organic Vanilla has numerous antioxidants which protect your body from free-radicals. Two active agents in vanilla are vanillin and vanillin acid, these ingredients are instrumental in providing anti-inflammatory abilities. Rubbing some organic vanilla extract on the gums is a natural remedy to help relieve a toothache.
Organic Salted Butter
Our butter is rich with an easily absorbable source of vitamin A, which helps with maintaining good vision and keeping the endocrine system in balance. The important minerals found in butter include manganese, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium (a powerful antioxidant).
- High in one of the most absorbable forms of Vitamin A
- Rich in Vitamins D, E and K
- Provides the perfect balance of Omega-3 + Omega-6 fats. Aradidonic acid in butter is important for brain function, skin health and prostaglandin balance
- Rich in trace minerals including manganese, chromium, zinc, copper, and selenium (a powerful antioxidant), and is an excellent source of iodine
Organic Heavy Cream
Heavy Cream adds a rich and luxurious taste to our Sea Salt Caramel Thins. The cream is abundant in important vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, Calcium, Riboflavin and Potassium.
- Contains Folate which encourages cell and tissue repair
- Heavy Cream tends to have an appetite reducing effect which keeps you satiated between meals
Salt from the Sea is not just a flavor enhancer for our Blissfully Better Caramel Thins, it also helps to provide trace minerals to your body that are found in abundance in the earth’s seas and oceans. Sea Salt helps to balance your sodium and potassium ratios, and also contains calcium and magnesium, all essential to good health.
- Rich in over 60 trace minerals, sea salt is full of life giving nutrition.
- An excellent source of electrolytes which helps the body stay hydrated.
- Sodium provided in Sea Salt is essential for proper brain, muscle and nervous system function