Organic Coconut Nectar
This highly sustainable natural sweetener is harvested from the flower blossoms of coconut trees. As a further step, coconut nectar can be stirred and evaporated until the syrup crystalizes into a rich sugar. Coconut nectar has a substantially low glycemic index, which means it introduces slowly into the bloodstream. This unique sweetener offers more vitamins and minerals – and often, in much higher quantities – than most other sweeteners, offering benefits such as helping to support the muscle tone and skin, pH balance, and support healthy blood pressure in the normal range.
- Low Glycemic Index, meaning the nectar is absorbed slowly into the blood stream improving metabolic health. Remarkably high levels of valuable vitamins and minerals.
Here’s how Coconut Nectar compares
to other sweeteners:
- Twice the Magnesium
- Four times the Potassium
- Ten times the Zinc
- More than 20 times the Nitrogen
- More than 40 times the Chloride (which helps maintain fluid balance in the body)
- Significantly higher levels of Vitamin C, Thiamine, Copper, Sulphur, Phosphorus
Organic Cocoa Mass
This is the purest form of the dried and roasted cocoa bean, produced by grinding the bean into a paste and then melting to a precise temperature. Although it has no alcohol, cocoa mass is also known as chocolate liquor and is a key ingredient to creating commercially available chocolate. Chocolate has long been associated with luxury and special occasions, and with good reason. This deliciously desirable “decadent” ingredient is also one of the most healthful. Chocolate also offers benefits associated with preventing stress, and contains theobromine and phenethylamine which helps support normal brain function and enhanced mood.
- High in minerals, including iron, phosphorus, potassium and copper
- Excessive amount of antioxidants,including many of the cancer-fighting heart-healthy Flavinols
- High in the antioxidant Resveratrol, which helps protect the brain and nervous system
- Contains theobromine and phenethylamine, helping increase seratonin levels in the brain and enhancing mood
- High in sulphur and magnesium, which help reduce stress and promote healthy bones, teeth, skin and hair
Almonds are native to the mediterranean and have been consumed since ancient times. Heart healthy organic almonds contain vitamins, minerals, protein and fiber. Our almonds are raw and still have their skins on, making them a nutrient dense addition to Almond Toffee Thins.
- High in manganese, vitamin E, magnesium, tryptophan, copper, vitamin B2, phosphorus
- Rich in top quality protein, including essential amino acids
- Healthy monounsaturated fats, linked with lowering “bad” LDL cholesterol and raising HDL
- High in fiber and antioxidants
Quinoa is an ancient seed that was discovered by the Incas three to four hundred years ago. They believed it increased the stamina of their warriors. Today it is it is known as the superfood of the future, and with good reason.Quinoa is a complete protein containing all 9 essential amino acids. It contains almost twice as much fiber as other grains.
- Contains Iron which carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles.
- Contains Lysine which is used for tissue growth and repair.
- Contains Magnesium which may reduce Type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control.
- Rich in Riboflavin(B2) and Manganese, an antioxidant.
Organic Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is a key ingredient used in the creation of chocolate that takes Blissfully Better Toffee Thins to another dimension. Cocoa butter comes from the Theobroma plant, which translates in Greek to “food of the gods.” Because very few chocolates available on the market are made with our super star ingredient, coconut blossom nectar, we make from scratch all the chocolate used in our recipes. This adds an amazingly rich and lovely flavor unlike any other chocolate you’ve tasted before.
- No genetically modified ingredients
- No pesticides or herbicides
- Contains theobromine, which has been used as a cough suppressant and also to treat asthma and high blood pressure
Rich in taste, yet offering health benefits too, Vanilla is the perfect addition for our Sea Salt Caramel Thins! Organic Vanilla has numerous antioxidants. Two active agents in vanilla are vanillin and vanillin acid, these ingredients are instrumental in providing anti-inflammatory abilities.
Organic Salted Butter
Our butter is an easily absorbable source of vitamin A, which helps with maintaining good vision and keeping the endocrine system in balance. The important minerals found in butter include manganese, chromium, zinc, copper and selenium (a powerful antioxidant).
- High in one of the most absorbable forms of Vitamin A
- Rich in Vitamins D, E and K
- Provides the perfect balance of Omega-3 + Omega-6 fats. Aradidonic acid in butter is important for brain function, skin health and prostaglandin balance
- Rich in trace minerals including manganese, chromium, zinc, copper, and selenium (a powerful antioxidant), and is an excellent source of iodine
Organic Heavy Cream
Heavy Cream adds a rich and luxurious taste to our Sea Salt Caramel Thins. The cream is abundant in important vitamins and minerals, including Vitamin A, Calcium, Riboflavin and Potassium.
- Contains Folate which encourages cell and tissue repair
- Heavy Cream tends to have an appetite reducing effect which keeps you satiated between meals
Salt from the Sea is not just a flavor enhancer for our Blissfully Better Caramel Thins, it also helps to provide trace minerals to your body that are found in abundance in the earth’s seas and oceans. Sea Salt also contains calcium and magnesium, both essential minerals.
- Rich in over 60 trace minerals, sea salt is full of life giving nutrition.
- An excellent source of electrolytes which helps the body stay hydrated.
- Sodium provided in Sea Salt is essential for proper brain, muscle and nervous system function
Because of their versatility, coconut trees are called the “Tree of Life” and are well known for their many uses. Coconuts contain fiber and plenty of vitamins and minerals including Vitamins C, E, and several B Vitamins. Coconut also contains many minerals and electrolytes including calcium, iron, magnesium, selenium, sodium and phosphorus.